TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Every member will receive a membership card. You may be required to show your membership card to an instructor at a Your Community Fitness class - please ensure you sign in with your membership number at every class you attend.Your Community Ltd. reserve the right to change terms and conditions, although plenty of notice will be given regarding any changes
2. You are not under any long term contract with Your Community Fitness although we do require 1 month notice before cancelling your membership - this can be done via email or writing to Your Community Ltd.
3. The membership is not transferable and must only be used by the registered member. Any misuse of the membership will result in the membership being cancelled.
4. The management of ‘Your Community Ltd’ reserve the right to cancel any membership in breach of the rules or conduct which in the view of the management of ‘Your Community Ltd is offensive to customers and/or staff or represents a health and safety danger.
5. There are 2 types of membership, Pay as you Go (PAYG) or monthly memberhship. On joining a monthly membership you will need to fill out a standing order form or you can use the bank details to set up a BACS payment online.
6. We consider all participants of our classes members of ‘Your Community Fitness’ even if you are not on a membership. All classes are £6 pay as you go if you decide not to continue with your membership.
1. Anyone that participates in a Your Community Fitness Class must fill out a disclaimer on their first visit.
3. Lost Property
1. All lost property is kept for a 6 week period before being disposed of.
2. All members are responsible for their own possessions.
1. You are not required to book for fitness classes, except for our spin classes.
2. Comfortable clothing must be worn to all classes with appropriate footwear.
3. Members are advised to bring a sweat towel and a water bottle. Toilet facilities can be used at every venue. 4. If you are a pay as you go member, you will be charged £6 per class. (We only accept cash at class venues)
5. Medical Details
1. Members must have no physical restrictions, disabilities or any predispositions to sickness or injury that may be aggravated or adversely affected as a result of taking part in exercise. (Unless written consent by their G.P)
2. Members take full responsibility for any injury, loss or damage that may arise from taking part in a fitness class
3. Members will not seek to penalise, prosecute or claim compensation from ‘Your Community Ltd’ in the event of any injury, loss or damage.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Cancellation of your chosen membership must be received within 14 days of your next direct debit by email or post with reasons for your cancellation.
By post: Your Community Ltd Holly Tree Cottage Woodmancote Cirencester Glos. GL7 7EF
If you need to cancel please contact firstname.lastname@example.org